Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Massachusetts Cut

Just a reminder, America.

And rest assured, if it were truly up to me, I would send it all back. I don't want it, we don't need it, you can have your tax dollar back because I don't like the idea of this state's Washington branch ripping you off like they totally rape us around here. If you follow nothing but the Massachusetts' posts, you know how deeply we are in the cesspool of rank corruption, waste, and looting.


"Senate backs earmarks in $410b bill" by Associated Press | March 4, 2009

WASHINGTON - .... While polls routinely show these pet projects to be unpopular, local governments and constituents often covet them. The earmarks include dozens of Massachusetts projects sought by the Bay State delegation...."

Here's our little "gift" to you, American taxpayers. I'm so ashamed!

See: The Liberal Looters of Massachusetts