Friday, December 11, 2009

Why I Didn't Buy a Boston Globe Today

Already previewed it and it is not only not worth it, it's full of crap and lies.

I think the decades-long relationship is coming to an end. It's like quitting smoking -- gradual, you know.
This makes three of the five days this week I didn't purchase a lying newspaper -- an "industry continues to get smaller by the day"

Related:
A Frightened MSM

One day, readers, I will stop looking at the Globe's web site altogether -- and I will NEVER PAY to read their articles. NEVER!


Both sides dig in as vote nears on Wall St. rules

I didn't see a word of the Fed audit in that article -- if it is even in the bill.
Thought it was, but who knows?

New media spread the word on H1N1

Oh, the Globe finally discovered blogs, did they? Agenda-pushing blogs.

Fears stoked

Yeah, NO MATTER WHAT ARTICLE it is, if it APPEARS in the newspaper -- no matter how ridiculous -- it is STOKING FEAR and DIVISION!!

Suspicious powder found at AmEx office

Pffffffft!


1 in 6 Americans has had swine flu, new estimates indicate

Did I mention I was SICK of GOVERNMENT LIES?

Nations seek climate financing for poor countries

Yup, NOTHING about ClimateGate in there!

Did I mention I was TIRED of MSM OMISSIONS, OBFUSCATIONS, DISTORTIONS, and LIES?!!
Not going out for a paper today because -- among the other reasons -- it is TOO COLD OUT!

“This has torn apart our community’’

Yeah, well, THAT is the SOP of the MOVEMENT and the Zionist AmeriKan MSM!


Obama gains popularity in poll of Israelis

'nuff said!!


Yeah, I guess Obama
need not worry!!!

He's saying a doing all the right things!