Enjoy the psyop:
"Mansfield man accused of making Obama threat" by John R. Ellement Globe Staff July 06, 2015
A Mansfield man appeared in US District Court in Boston Monday to face charges for allegedly posting an online threat to kill President Obama on an FBI website, officials said.
Andrew J. O’Keefe, 28, is facing a federal criminal complaint for the online posting, according to US Attorney Carmen Ortiz’s office.
O'Keefe then an idiot.
The charge grew out of a May 13, 2015, posting O’Keefe allegedly made on an FBI website tips.fbi.gov. where he announced plans to murder the president. O’Keefe was identified as the alleged author because he signed the posting using his Social Security number, according to court records.
Yeah, put that out there.
In the posting, O’Keefe allegedly wrote: “I’m planning to kill President Barack Obama, and I’ve got a really good plan. Have the Secret Service give me a visit. I could use some company.”
Oh.... sigh. Thanks. Globe, I needed a good laugh.
It's another stunt, folks.
Secret Service agents went to O’Keefe’s Mansfield home May 15 and after speaking to him through the door for about an hour, they persuaded him to step outside. While inside, O’Keefe said he needed to first eat “to have enough energy” to survive being shot by police; he also said words have no meaning and are only “myths.’’
That I believe. This is a really lame attempt to drum up sympathy for more tyranny and a further distancing of the pawn politicians and global elite from the people.
He eventually surrendered peacefully and refused to speak with officers outside the residence.
“O’Keefe displayed agitated behavior throughout his encounter with law enforcement and his speech was not appropriate and menacing,’’ Secret Service Special Agent Fred F. Mitchell III wrote in an affidavit.
O’Keefe, who had been arrested by Mansfield police earlier this year before making the threat against the president, was taken to undergo a psychiatric evaluation. Authorities then obtained a search warrant for his residence, according to court records.
“As a result of the search, law enforcement recovered over 100 weapons including swords, double-edged knives, hatchets, spears, and an air compressed rifle,’’ Mitchell wrote.
O’Keefe was arrested on state charges related to the weapons in May and is currently being held while those charges are pending, according to court records. He appeared in US District Court in Boston Monday where a detention hearing was put on hold until the state case is resolved.
O’Keefe, if convicted in federal court, faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison.
"A Mansfield man pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a charge of threatening to kill President Obama. Andrew J. O’Keefe, 28, entered his plea in US District Court in Boston, records show. According to prosecutors, O’Keefe posted a message in May on an FBI website that read, “I’m planning to kill President Barack Obama, and I’ve got a really good plan. Have the Secret Service give me a visit. I could use some company.” He is being held and has a status conference set for Sept. 29, according to court records."