Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I Can't Bear This Blog

"Two orphaned bear cubs were rescued Monday morning after their mother was electrocuted by a high voltage wire in Gardner, officials said. Rescuers found the injured mother bear and her cubs in a tree on Betty Spring Road, Massachusetts Environmental Police said in a statement. The mother bear had come into contact with the wire adjacent to the tree after climbing up there with her two cubs, Gardner Fire Lieutenant Guy Sharron said. She later died from the shock. The cubs did not come into contact with the wire, Sharron said...."