Wednesday, May 17, 2017

February Flashbacks

Related: Acid Trip 

Better get your teeth checked then.

I'm getting tunnel vision, man.

I can't hear what you're saying.

Where did you get this stuff anyway?

Things are starting to look out of focus and I want to get naked and have some fun

Who do you think we can call?

Hey, you put that knife down!

Got cold all of a sudden and my teeth started hurting.

Now you are really starting to freak me out

You know what you are starting to look like?

I gotta rub my eyes and regain my vision.

Feel like I gotta take a dump, and it's going to be a big one.

(Oh, stink)

Will you just shut up already before I slap you?

No, I couldn't eat a thing right now. Too wired and I can hardly talk.

Starting to come down now, and that is no fun at all.

I'm sinking into the tangle of a headache.

Now what was I doing again?

Maybe I'll just sit down, have a beer, watch some TV, and put on some music. You like Styx?

(High Five)

Who knew the skull and crossbones were now back in vogue?