Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Globe Special: Last Week is History

"In 1864, President Abraham Lincoln won re-election as he defeated Democratic challenger George B. McClellan.

In 1923, Adolf Hitler launched his first attempt at seizing power in Germany with a failed coup in Munich that came to be known as the ‘‘Beer-Hall Putsch.’’

In 1932, New York Democratic Gov. Franklin D. Roosevelt defeated incumbent Republican Herbert Hoover for the presidency.

In 1942, Operation Torch, resulting in an Allied victory, began during World War II as US and British forces landed in French North Africa.

In 1960, Massachusetts Sen. John F. Kennedy defeated Vice President Richard M. Nixon for the presidency.

In 1988, Vice President George H.W. Bush won the presidential election, defeating the Democratic nominee, Massachusetts Gov. Michael Dukakis.

In 2005, French President Jacques Chirac declared a 12-day state of emergency to halt France’s worst civil unrest in nearly four decades."

And ten years later, history repeats itself.

False Flag Attacks in France 

This Sunday is also history, with all due respect, and I will show you why. 

I've already covered the fake flag attacks in France and updated them until 6:15 this morning before going and getting a Globe (if for no other reason than giving my friend the world's best sports section), and I'm going to skip the set of surgeries they have planned (never you mind what was at the bottom of page A16 regarding the deductibles of the anything-but-affordable and "nearly useless" Obummer Care Act). 

They are obviously taking the scalpel to Trump (click down to see it), so much so that they are repeating themselves. I guess they will keep on wounding them so a re$pon$ible e$tabli$hment candidate can emerge (meaning which $lob they think they can $ell u$). Be careful what you wish for, Democrats. I'll never forget that you wanted to run against Reagan, although in hindsight it was really George H.W. Bush you were running against. Odd how he put idiot Quayle in to secure his own life should anyone have thought it (President Quayle?), and how son W was used as a shadow for the larger machinations of Dick Cheney. 

But I digress. 

The "terror event" coverage runs from page A4 through A12, and I see Syria (Kerry said the war “can’t end as long as Bashar Assad is there. That’s the perception of the people waging the war” -- meaning he is taking the terrorist position in talks as more about Paris is added to my truncated print) and now Libya (the real excuse for the false flag; the ability to bomb phantom fictions (you know it when you SITE it) or intelligence assets into the grave before yanking them out again; strange how that strategy was wholly unsuccessful for over a year before the Russians smashed it all up in a couple of weeks. Whatever. Consider what the link is looking at) have been drawn into the discussion. Is the neo-con Zionist war agenda ever getting a shove (while taking attention away from, you know....)!

I'm not going to monkey around much longer. I just don't like what they are selling, sorry, and I'm all out of Ideas. The debate over immigration has passed, and it will be the Supreme Court that decides the issue. Veterans Day is over, and I gave my due diligence. The piece about Pakistani politics never even made it to print, and I need to get hopping because the train is leaving the station and I need to make the rest of this brief. Hope I don't get matched up against a kid today. Probably shut me down and make me look like a clown the way I'm feeling today (God help me). I can't imagine seeing anything more ridiculous, but.... oops, spoke too soon (confiscation of wealth by a bankrupt tyranny, imho).

On the positive side, it is good to see old friends, and I look forward to seeing what they have to say after posting this.

UPDATE: Joyce: ISIS Is a Danger on American Soil »

That's what I came back to. Pffft. 

So all the spying and surveillance hasn't been worth a damn, huh? Or did they just slip over the Mexican border? Can't have it both ways. sorry. With each passing minute this is stinking like a false flag meant to relaunch 9/11 war fervor, or at least provide the cover and excuse for psychopathic elites.

France mourns, seeks clues to those behind attacks The discovery of a car with weapons in it in a Paris suburb led authorities to search for a possible eighth attacker.

Terrorism is focus at meeting of world leaders

They are only confirming the worst suspicions of Those 'Crazy' Conspiracy Theorists doing nothing but pointing out flaws and asking questions. 

I was going to post some leftover Sunday Specials, but I think I'm going to leave them until tomorrow. This blog is history for the rest of the day.

NDU:

"In 1974, President Gerald R. Ford announced a conditional amnesty for Vietnam War deserters and draft-evaders.

In 1982, the massacre of 1,200 to 1,400 Palestinians by Israeli-allied Christian Phalange militiamen began in west Beirut’s Sabra and Shatila refugee camps.

In 1994, a federal jury in Anchorage ordered Exxon Corp. to pay $5 billion in punitive damages for the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill (the Supreme Court reduced it to $507.5 million)."

Also see: This day in history November 19